More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Paid content in U.S. print mediaPaid content in U.S. print media
- Digital publishing in ItalyDigital publishing in Italy
- Digital publishing in the U.S.Digital publishing in the U.S.
- Digitalization in the media industry in SwedenDigitalization in the media industry in Sweden
- Digitalization in the media industry in NorwayDigitalization in the media industry in Norway
- Paid content in GermanyPaid content in Germany
- Media usage in SwitzerlandMedia usage in Switzerland
- Communications Market in the United Kingdom (UK) 2018Communications Market in the United Kingdom (UK) 2018
- Digital Market Outlook: digital media revenue in European countries 2017Digital Market Outlook: digital media revenue in European countries 2017
- Revenue of printed and digital newspapers in Norway 2011-2015Revenue of printed and digital newspapers in Norway 2011-2015
- Digital Market Outlook: digital media revenue in selected countries 2018Digital Market Outlook: digital media revenue in selected countries 2018
- BBC digital media spending distribution in the UK 2011/12-2017/18BBC digital media spending distribution in the UK 2011/12-2017/18
- Time spent with digital media in the U.S. 2011-2017Time spent with digital media in the U.S. 2011-2017
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.