Retail of Food & Beverages in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 47.2
Growth in convenience stores, services such as click-and-collect and alternative channels such as farmers' markets have ensured market resilience. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 56.8 billion Pound. The subindustry "Retail sale of fruit and vegetables in specialised stores" grew by 2.6% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe