- ID: 156415
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsibility for after sales activities in UK
- Daily contact (phone/mail) with existing clients to improve satisfaction
- Development and implementation of customer retention measures (mailings, webinars etc.)
- Responsibility for onboarding new clients (booking confirmations, purchase orders etc.)
- Tracking of customer satisfaction
- Customer visits in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Close cooperation with our Sales and Marketing Departments
- Completed studies
- First working experiences in customer relationship management, customer service or sales
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English (preferably native speaker)
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Professional attitude and appearance, great self-organisation skills
- International experience strongly desired
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It's composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international and multilingual. More than 300 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista's profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris
209-215 Blackfriars Road, 5th Floor
London SE1 8NL