Despite Progress, 750 Million People Still Without Drinking Water
This chart shows how many people in the world have access to clean drinking water and how many still haven't despite all progress. For more information on what qualifies as improved/unimproved water click here.
- Federal drinking water requirements in schools in the U.S. 2011-2012Federal drinking water requirements in schools in the U.S. 2011-2012
- Drinking water price in the Netherlands in 2016, by companyDrinking water price in the Netherlands in 2016, by company
- Netherlands: turnover of the drinking water industry 1990-2014Netherlands: turnover of the drinking water industry 1990-2014
- Number of Zika virus cases in the U.S. by state or territory 2015-2016Number of Zika virus cases in the U.S. by state or territory 2015-2016
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Unemployment rate in EU countries July 2016Unemployment rate in EU countries July 2016
- Procter & Gamble's net sales worldwide 2012-2016Procter & Gamble's net sales worldwide 2012-2016
- P&G: baby, feminine and family care sales worldwide 2011-2016P&G: baby, feminine and family care sales worldwide 2011-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl