Despite Progress, 750 Million People Still Without Drinking Water
This chart shows how many people in the world have access to clean drinking water and how many still haven't despite all progress. For more information on what qualifies as improved/unimproved water click here.
- Drinking water consumption - selected countries 2010Drinking water consumption - selected countries 2010
- Drinking water coverage by type of water source: undeveloped areasDrinking water coverage by type of water source: undeveloped areas
- Countries with lowest percentage of improved drinking-water sources usage 2012Countries with lowest percentage of improved drinking-water sources usage 2012
- Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) in China by month April 2016Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) in China by month April 2016
- Countries with the highest military spending in 2015Countries with the highest military spending in 2015
- U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2015/16U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2015/16
- United States - Annual GDP 1990-2015United States - Annual GDP 1990-2015
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area February 2016China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area February 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens