Despite Progress, 750 Million People Still Without Drinking Water
This chart shows how many people in the world have access to clean drinking water and how many still haven't despite all progress. For more information on what qualifies as improved/unimproved water click here.
- Federal drinking water requirements in schools in the U.S. 2011-2012Federal drinking water requirements in schools in the U.S. 2011-2012
- Drinking water price in the Netherlands in 2016, by companyDrinking water price in the Netherlands in 2016, by company
- Netherlands: turnover of the drinking water industry 1990-2015Netherlands: turnover of the drinking water industry 1990-2015
- Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) in China by month December 2016Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) in China by month December 2016
- U.S. states health ranking 2016U.S. states health ranking 2016
- U.S. sedentary lifestyle among adults by ethnicity 2016U.S. sedentary lifestyle among adults by ethnicity 2016
- U.S. infant mortality rate by state 2016U.S. infant mortality rate by state 2016
- U.S. binge drinking among adults by state 2016U.S. binge drinking among adults by state 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl