Despite Progress, 750 Million People Still Without Drinking Water
This chart shows how many people in the world have access to clean drinking water and how many still haven't despite all progress. For more information on what qualifies as improved/unimproved water click here.
- Federal drinking water requirements in schools in the U.S. 2011-2012Federal drinking water requirements in schools in the U.S. 2011-2012
- Population with access to improved drinking water sources by world regions 2015Population with access to improved drinking water sources by world regions 2015
- Canada's primary share of drinking water types 2016Canada's primary share of drinking water types 2016
- Number of Zika virus cases in the U.S. by state or territory 2015-2016Number of Zika virus cases in the U.S. by state or territory 2015-2016
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area June 2016China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area June 2016
- Total Medicaid enrollment 1966-2016Total Medicaid enrollment 1966-2016
- Total Medicaid expenditure 1966-2016Total Medicaid expenditure 1966-2016
- Total Medicaid federal and state expenditures in the U.S. 1966-2016Total Medicaid federal and state expenditures in the U.S. 1966-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens