Interactions Boost The Effect Of Paying For Facebook Reach
As Facebook is gradually limiting the organic reach of branded content, brands basically have no choice but to pay up to promote their posts. However, according to a recent Socialbakers report, spending money alone isn't going to do much good if the content isn't engaging. The effect of paying for additional reach on Facebook is vastly bigger when the promoted content is good enough to evoke many interactions. While the total reach of posts with few interactions is only 2.3 times higher than the organic reach on average, the total reach of posts with more than 5,000 interactions is almost 90 times higher than the organic reach, meaning that the effect of promoting posts is strongly amplified if the level of interaction is high.
- Distribution of Facebook advertising worldwide 2013-2014, by platformDistribution of Facebook advertising worldwide 2013-2014, by platform
- Distribution of Facebook advertising worldwide 2013-2014, by ad typeDistribution of Facebook advertising worldwide 2013-2014, by ad type
- Change in companies' Facebook advertising budgets as of August 2013Change in companies' Facebook advertising budgets as of August 2013
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017
- The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017
- Number of monthly active WhatsApp users as of 2013-2017Number of monthly active WhatsApp users as of 2013-2017
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl