Apple Users Are the Most Valuable Online Shoppers
In case you're operating an online shop, you better make sure it looks good on Apple devices. That is one takeaway from Monetate's latest E-Commerce Quarterly report, which compares e-commerce metrics such as conversion rates and average order value across different platforms. According to the report not only are Apple users more likely to make a purchase when they visit an e-commerce website but they also spend more money when they do. That is true for all device categories, as Mac, iPad and iPhone users show higher conversion rates and higher average order value than PC, tablet and smartphone users on other platforms.
- U.S. average order value in e-grocery 2015, by retailerU.S. average order value in e-grocery 2015, by retailer
- Conversion rate of selected B2C e-commerce retailers in China in 2011Conversion rate of selected B2C e-commerce retailers in China in 2011
- Online fashion retail: increase in average order value Europe by country 2015-2016Online fashion retail: increase in average order value Europe by country 2015-2016
- Sinterklaas online shopping revenue in the Netherlands 2015-2016Sinterklaas online shopping revenue in the Netherlands 2015-2016
- Sinterklaas extra online shopping revenue in the Netherlands 2014-2016Sinterklaas extra online shopping revenue in the Netherlands 2014-2016
- United States: retail e-commerce sales 2013-2021United States: retail e-commerce sales 2013-2021
- E-commerce turnover in Sweden 2012-2016E-commerce turnover in Sweden 2012-2016
- E-commerce turnover growth in Sweden 2013-2016E-commerce turnover growth in Sweden 2013-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl