Apple Users Are the Most Valuable Online Shoppers
In case you're operating an online shop, you better make sure it looks good on Apple devices. That is one takeaway from Monetate's latest E-Commerce Quarterly report, which compares e-commerce metrics such as conversion rates and average order value across different platforms. According to the report not only are Apple users more likely to make a purchase when they visit an e-commerce website but they also spend more money when they do. That is true for all device categories, as Mac, iPad and iPhone users show higher conversion rates and higher average order value than PC, tablet and smartphone users on other platforms.
- U.S. average order value in e-grocery 2015, by retailerU.S. average order value in e-grocery 2015, by retailer
- Conversion rate of selected B2C e-commerce retailers in China in 2011Conversion rate of selected B2C e-commerce retailers in China in 2011
- Leading global e-retailers in 2015, ranked by mobile conversion rateLeading global e-retailers in 2015, ranked by mobile conversion rate
- United States: retail e-commerce sales 2013-2020United States: retail e-commerce sales 2013-2020
- U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020
- U.S. manufacturing shipments e-commerce value 2003-2014U.S. manufacturing shipments e-commerce value 2003-2014
- Polo Ralph Lauren's workforce worldwide 2009-2016Polo Ralph Lauren's workforce worldwide 2009-2016
- Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens