These Technologies Will Shape the Near Future
Over the past few years, we have witnessed a number of technological revolutions. First there was the rise of smartphones, than tablets came along and finally cloud services hit the mainstream. But what’s next? Which technologies will shape the near future, especially from a professional point of view? IBM asked more than 5,000 C-level executives from 70 countries which technologies they think will be particularly important in the next three to five years. Most CxOs agree that cloud computing and mobile solutions will continue to play a key role, while the Internet of Things is expected to make a big impact as well.
- German medical technology industry revenue 2003-2015German medical technology industry revenue 2003-2015
- Value of top m&a medical technology company deals worldwide 2015Value of top m&a medical technology company deals worldwide 2015
- U.S. and European medical technology companies - total revenues 2009-2014U.S. and European medical technology companies - total revenues 2009-2014
- Global demand for gold by purpose quarterly 2014-2016Global demand for gold by purpose quarterly 2014-2016
- Monthly value of exports from China by month July 2016Monthly value of exports from China by month July 2016
- Annual average unemployment rate in Germany 1995-2016Annual average unemployment rate in Germany 1995-2016
- Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China June 2016Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China June 2016
- Nike's footwear sectors net revenue 2009-2016, by regionNike's footwear sectors net revenue 2009-2016, by region
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens