These Technologies Will Shape the Near Future
Over the past few years, we have witnessed a number of technological revolutions. First there was the rise of smartphones, than tablets came along and finally cloud services hit the mainstream. But what’s next? Which technologies will shape the near future, especially from a professional point of view? IBM asked more than 5,000 C-level executives from 70 countries which technologies they think will be particularly important in the next three to five years. Most CxOs agree that cloud computing and mobile solutions will continue to play a key role, while the Internet of Things is expected to make a big impact as well.
- Global medical technology industry revenue 2009-2015Global medical technology industry revenue 2009-2015
- Medical technology - top 10 companies based on revenue 2015Medical technology - top 10 companies based on revenue 2015
- U.S. and European medical technology companies - total revenues 2009-2015U.S. and European medical technology companies - total revenues 2009-2015
- Revenue of top 20 respiratory brands in the U.S. 2016Revenue of top 20 respiratory brands in the U.S. 2016
- Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China March 2017Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China March 2017
- Monthly value of exports from China by month March 2017Monthly value of exports from China by month March 2017
- IT services global spending forecast 2008-2021IT services global spending forecast 2008-2021
- Telecom services: global spending forecast 2008-2021Telecom services: global spending forecast 2008-2021
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl