These Technologies Will Shape the Near Future
Over the past few years, we have witnessed a number of technological revolutions. First there was the rise of smartphones, than tablets came along and finally cloud services hit the mainstream. But what’s next? Which technologies will shape the near future, especially from a professional point of view? IBM asked more than 5,000 C-level executives from 70 countries which technologies they think will be particularly important in the next three to five years. Most CxOs agree that cloud computing and mobile solutions will continue to play a key role, while the Internet of Things is expected to make a big impact as well.
- Value of top m&a medical technology company deals worldwide 2015Value of top m&a medical technology company deals worldwide 2015
- U.S. and European medical technology companies - total revenues 2009-2014U.S. and European medical technology companies - total revenues 2009-2014
- Medical technology - top U.S. companies based on revenue 2014Medical technology - top U.S. companies based on revenue 2014
- Monthly value of exports from China by month June 2016Monthly value of exports from China by month June 2016
- Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020
- Unemployment rate in EU countries May 2016Unemployment rate in EU countries May 2016
- Global IT spending forecast 2012-2020, by segmentGlobal IT spending forecast 2012-2020, by segment
- Public cloud vendor revenue globally 2012-2026Public cloud vendor revenue globally 2012-2026
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens