The Biggest Growth Drivers in the Tech Industry
Over the past few years, the rise of mobile devices and the changes in media consumption that came along with it have arguably been the biggest trend in the tech world. And, at least according to leading figures from U.S. tech companies, that trend isn't over yet. When asked what they expect to be the biggest drivers of their companies' revenue growth over the next 24 months, mobile (including apps and hardware) was the top answer among the 111 tech executives surveyed by KPMG. Other growth opportunities include healthcare IT, Big Data and cloud storage, as our chart of the day illustrates.
- Total worldwide prescription drug revenue growth - projection 2015-2020Total worldwide prescription drug revenue growth - projection 2015-2020
- Average global energy services and equipment sector revenue growth 2012-2016Average global energy services and equipment sector revenue growth 2012-2016
- Digital Market Outlook: eHealth revenue growth in the UK 2015-2020, by segmentDigital Market Outlook: eHealth revenue growth in the UK 2015-2020, by segment
- Iron ore prices monthly 2015-2016Iron ore prices monthly 2015-2016
- Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020
- Medtronic's total revenue 2006-2016Medtronic's total revenue 2006-2016
- Medtronic's number of employees 2006-2016Medtronic's number of employees 2006-2016
- China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of June 26, 2016China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of June 26, 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens