Best Employers in the UK 2016
Statista and Bloomberg have conducted an extensive survey to find the best employers in the United Kingdom in 2016. In order to identify them, Statista surveyed 15,000 workers in 1,600 UK-based firms. The results revealed that British companies are the nation's best employers with Jaguar Land Rover, AstraZeneca and Harrods grabbing the top three spots. In fact, 70 percent of Britain's top-50 employers are British with Microsoft, Nike and Google the leading US companies within those 50. You can find the full ranking of the UK's best employers here.
- United Kingdom (UK): Gross domestic product (GDP) 2000 to 2015United Kingdom (UK): Gross domestic product (GDP) 2000 to 2015
- Population of the United Kingdom (UK) 2010 to 2020Population of the United Kingdom (UK) 2010 to 2020
- Unemployment rate in the United Kingdom 2020Unemployment rate in the United Kingdom 2020
- Weekend box office revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) March 17-19, 2017Weekend box office revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) March 17-19, 2017
- Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2016-2017Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2016-2017
- Change of gasoline price in selected countries 2016-2017Change of gasoline price in selected countries 2016-2017
- Change of diesel price in selected countries 2016-2017Change of diesel price in selected countries 2016-2017
- Gasoline price per liter in selected countries - February 2017Gasoline price per liter in selected countries - February 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl