World's Largest B2C E-Commerce Markets
Online B2C sales are on the steady rise. China is by far the biggest and fastest growing market for online retail, amounting to $766.5 billion in 2015 and $795 billion last year. The United States is the second largest market, followed by the United Kingdom which also has a high penetration rate of e-commerce retail.
- Leading B2C e-commerce retailers in China in 2013, by GMVLeading B2C e-commerce retailers in China in 2013, by GMV
- China: retail e-commerce sales 2015-2021China: retail e-commerce sales 2015-2021
- Transaction volume of B2B e-commerce in China 2016Transaction volume of B2B e-commerce in China 2016
- United States - monthly inflation rate in February 2017United States - monthly inflation rate in February 2017
- China: weekly box office revenue - March 6 to March 12, 2017China: weekly box office revenue - March 6 to March 12, 2017
- Motorcycle sales in China by month February 2017Motorcycle sales in China by month February 2017
- Motorcycle production in China by month February 2017Motorcycle production in China by month February 2017
- Vehicle sales in China 2008-2017Vehicle sales in China 2008-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl