Petrol is the Most Expensive Here
The vacation period is rapidly approaching, and those considering a trip around Europe by car should pay special attention; these are the places were you better avoid filling up your tank. Holidaying in Italy? Better to fill up your tank in Austria before entering Italian territory as the average price per liter here is only 1.173 euro, compared to 1.540 euro per liter in Italy. The Netherlands or Denmark your holiday destination? Make sure to refill your tank in Germany (1.366 euro per liter on average) before crossing the border, and it will save you some 10-17 cents per liter. On a full tank, this is an extra beer/cocktail or two at the beach. Cheers!
- UK supermarket and petrol station unleaded 95 octane fuel prices per month 2014-2017UK supermarket and petrol station unleaded 95 octane fuel prices per month 2014-2017
- Average supermarket and petrol station super unleaded fuel prices in the UK 2014-2017Average supermarket and petrol station super unleaded fuel prices in the UK 2014-2017
- Number of petrol/fuel stations in Europe 2015, by countryNumber of petrol/fuel stations in Europe 2015, by country
- Diesel price per liter in selected countries - April 2017Diesel price per liter in selected countries - April 2017
- Leading import countries worldwide 2016Leading import countries worldwide 2016
- Euro to British pound monthly exchange rate April 2015 to April 2017Euro to British pound monthly exchange rate April 2015 to April 2017
- Monthly hotel occupancy rates worldwide 2015-2017, by regionMonthly hotel occupancy rates worldwide 2015-2017, by region
- Monthly average hotel daily rate worldwide 2015-2017, by regionMonthly average hotel daily rate worldwide 2015-2017, by region
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl