This chart shows monthly active users of selected social networks and messaging services.
This chart shows the largest venture capital backed exits in the United States in 2014.
This chart illustrates that Twitter's user growth is decelerating rather quickly.
This chart shows the value of selected tech company acquisitions (in billion U.S. dollars).
This chart shows how much an average user uses WhatsApp per month.
This chart compares Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp with other high-profile tech takeovers.
This chart shows how much people from selected OECD nations talk on their mobile phones per month.
This chart illustrates how the use of mobile phones in the United States has changed between 2005 and 2012.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens