Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Chile: women who have been discriminated against 2020

In a survey carried out in March 2020, 66 percent of female respondents in Chile said they had felt discriminated against or victimized on account of their gender. The remaining 34 percent of the Chilean women surveyed answered negatively.

Percentage of women in Chile who have felt discriminated against or have been victimized on account of their gender in March 2020

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

March 2020

Region

Chile

Survey time period

March 4 to 6, 2020

Number of respondents

707 respondents

Age group

18 years and older

Special properties

Only female respondents

Method of interview

Computer-assisted telephone interviews (CATI)

Supplementary notes

The source worded the question as follows: "┬┐Usted se ha sentido alguna vez discriminada o violentada por el hecho de ser mujer?".

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Femicide in Latin America"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.