Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Distribution of UK consumers likely to choose sugar or light soft drinks 2012, by BMI

Distribution of consumers likely to choose added sugar versus no added sugar soft drinks in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2012, by BMI

by Statista Research Department, last edited May 8, 2013
Distribution of UK consumers likely to choose sugar or light soft drinks 2012, by BMI The statistic shows the distribution of consumers likely to choose added sugar soft drinks versus those likely to choose no added sugar in the UK in 2012, by their BMI. Of those consumers with a normal BMI weight, 54 percent are more likely to choose no added sugar soft drinks, while the other 46 percent would choose added sugar drinks.
Show more

Distribution of consumers likely to choose added sugar versus no added sugar soft drinks in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2012, by BMI

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Sugar tax and soft drinks in the UK"
  • Overview
The most important statistics
  • Effects on retail
  • Effects on consumption
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.