More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Online gaming in the United Kingdom (UK)Online gaming in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Online gaming in IndiaOnline gaming in India
- Online gaming in the U.S. and worldwideOnline gaming in the U.S. and worldwide
- Social gaming worldwideSocial gaming worldwide
- Mobile games publishersMobile games publishers
- Media usage of children in GermanyMedia usage of children in Germany
- Online media and entertainment usage in the NetherlandsOnline media and entertainment usage in the Netherlands
- Entertainment retail in the United Kingdom (UK)Entertainment retail in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Annual growth of online gaming market in China 2012-2022Annual growth of online gaming market in China 2012-2022
- Video games industry market value in the United Kingdom (UK) 2011-2017, by sector Video games industry market value in the United Kingdom (UK) 2011-2017, by sector
- App Store and Google Play mobile games revenue worldwide H1 2017- H1 2018App Store and Google Play mobile games revenue worldwide H1 2017- H1 2018
- Leading video gaming brands on Twitter 2018, by followersLeading video gaming brands on Twitter 2018, by followers
- Southeast Asia mobile games revenue 2015-2021Southeast Asia mobile games revenue 2015-2021
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.