Motion Pictures, Music & Television in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 59
Having established a strong hold in the EU, British filmmakers are now looking for opportunities in China, Canada and the US. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 31.4 billion Pound. The subindustry "Motion picture, video and television programme activities" grew by 6.6% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe