Mobile Internet Subscriptions to Reach 6.4 Billion by 2019
Mobile internet access continues to become more and more common across the globe. Ericsson predicts that the number of mobile internet subscriptions via smartphone, tablet or any other device with a cellular connection will grow from 2.2 billion this year to 6.4 billion by 2019.
- Share of mobile internet users in Germany 2011-2015, by device typeShare of mobile internet users in Germany 2011-2015, by device type
- Mobile internet activities of smartphone users in selected countries in the EU 2014Mobile internet activities of smartphone users in selected countries in the EU 2014
- Share of mobile internet users in Germany 2014, by household incomeShare of mobile internet users in Germany 2014, by household income
- Smartphone sales revenue worldwide 2013-2016Smartphone sales revenue worldwide 2013-2016
- Global smartphone sales value by region 2013-2016Global smartphone sales value by region 2013-2016
- China: mobile phone subscribers by month June 2016China: mobile phone subscribers by month June 2016
- China: production of cell phones by month June2016China: production of cell phones by month June2016
- Global number of internet users 2005-2016Global number of internet users 2005-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens