The Most Popular Music Genres in the U.S.
This charts shows a genre breakdown of album sales in the United States in 2013. Rock, R&B and Alternative were the most popular genres in 2013.
- Most popular music genres in Germany 2016Most popular music genres in Germany 2016
- Music market revenue in Germany 2003-2019Music market revenue in Germany 2003-2019
- Digital music market revenue in Germany 2014-2015, by segmentDigital music market revenue in Germany 2014-2015, by segment
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Average time spent per day with media in Sweden 2016Average time spent per day with media in Sweden 2016
- Market share of the largest music publishers worldwide from 2007 to 2016Market share of the largest music publishers worldwide from 2007 to 2016
- Streaming music subscribers worldwide 2010-2020Streaming music subscribers worldwide 2010-2020
- Brands: leaders in consumer engagement and expectations in the U.S. 2017Brands: leaders in consumer engagement and expectations in the U.S. 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl