The 10 Most Popular Apps in the U.S.
This charts ranks the most popular smartphone apps in the United States in 2013, based on the average number of monthly users.
- Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps 2016Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps 2016
- Monthly spend on smartphone apps in Spain 2014Monthly spend on smartphone apps in Spain 2014
- Number of smartphone apps owned and used in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013Number of smartphone apps owned and used in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- Facebook: number of daily active users worldwide 2011-2016Facebook: number of daily active users worldwide 2011-2016
- Apple's revenue worldwide 2004-2016Apple's revenue worldwide 2004-2016
- Share of mobile shoppers in the Nordics 2016Share of mobile shoppers in the Nordics 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl