Food Retail in the United States
Food and beverages are among the largest retail categories in the United States. In 2012 total food sales in the United States amounted to $1,376 billion U.S. dollars, up from $836 billion in 2000 and $595 billion in 1990.
- Revenues in food retail in Germany 2005-2014Revenues in food retail in Germany 2005-2014
- Leading 20 food retailers worldwide based on food retail revenue 2014Leading 20 food retailers worldwide based on food retail revenue 2014
- Revenues of the world's largest food retail companiesRevenues of the world's largest food retail companies
- Retail sales of apparel and footwear in China by month April 2016Retail sales of apparel and footwear in China by month April 2016
- Retail sales of furniture in China by month April 2016Retail sales of furniture in China by month April 2016
- Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China April 2016Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China April 2016
- U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020
- OTC medication retail sales in the U.S. 1965-2015OTC medication retail sales in the U.S. 1965-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens