Food Retail in the United States
Food and beverages are among the largest retail categories in the United States. In 2012 total food sales in the United States amounted to $1,376 billion U.S. dollars, up from $836 billion in 2000 and $595 billion in 1990.
- Retail prices of diesel fuel - United States monthly 2015-2016Retail prices of diesel fuel - United States monthly 2015-2016
- Revenue of the leading U.S. sporting goods, footwear and apparel retailers 2015Revenue of the leading U.S. sporting goods, footwear and apparel retailers 2015
- United States: retail e-commerce sales 2013-2020United States: retail e-commerce sales 2013-2020
- U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2015/16U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2015/16
- Consumer Sentiment Index in the U.S. July 2015-2016Consumer Sentiment Index in the U.S. July 2015-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens