Food Retail in the United States
Food and beverages are among the largest retail categories in the United States. In 2012 total food sales in the United States amounted to $1,376 billion U.S. dollars, up from $836 billion in 2000 and $595 billion in 1990.
- Revenues in food retail in Germany 2005-2014Revenues in food retail in Germany 2005-2014
- Turnover of food retail in the Netherlands 2011-2015Turnover of food retail in the Netherlands 2011-2015
- Revenues in food retail in Germany 1998-2015Revenues in food retail in Germany 1998-2015
- Revenues of the world's leading retail companies 2015Revenues of the world's leading retail companies 2015
- U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2015-2016U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2015-2016
- Retail price of gasoline in the United States 1990-2016Retail price of gasoline in the United States 1990-2016
- Entertainment retail sales revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2005-2016Entertainment retail sales revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2005-2016
- Best-selling cars in the United States - 2016Best-selling cars in the United States - 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl