Americans Would Choose Internet Over TV If They Had To
This chart shows which technologies Americans wouldn't want to give up. A couple of years ago, television and landline telephones topped that list. Now it's internet and cellphones that Americans find the most essential.
- China: mobile phone subscribers by month February 2016China: mobile phone subscribers by month February 2016
- European cell phone users in selected countriesEuropean cell phone users in selected countries
- China: production of cell phones by month March 2016China: production of cell phones by month March 2016
- U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020
- Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015
- Price of Bitcoin monthly 2014-2016Price of Bitcoin monthly 2014-2016
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- Facebook: number of daily active users worldwide 2011-2016Facebook: number of daily active users worldwide 2011-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens