Photos Make Up 75% of Brand Facebook Posts
75 percent of content posted by brands on Facebook are photos. This is the result of an analysis by Social Bakers based on approximately 1.3 million posts from over 30,000 Facebook brand pages. Only ten percent of posts are links and six percent are status messages. Video marketing plays only a very minor role with four percent.
- Types of video content watched on Facebook and YouTube 2016Types of video content watched on Facebook and YouTube 2016
- Facebook brand post content share 2014Facebook brand post content share 2014
- Facebook use to consume or share digital content in the UK 2012-2015Facebook use to consume or share digital content in the UK 2012-2015
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Sales of the leading beer companies worldwide 2015Sales of the leading beer companies worldwide 2015
- China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of June 26, 2016China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of June 26, 2016
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2016UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens