New Streaming King: the TV
These days, it’s possible to stream video through a myriad of devices. However, smart TVs with built in access to streaming services such Netflix are proving especially popular. They have now left handheld devices and computers in their wake when it comes to video streaming.
- Smart TV features that owners used weekly in the U.S. in 2012Smart TV features that owners used weekly in the U.S. in 2012
- Global smart TV household penetration rate 2013-2019Global smart TV household penetration rate 2013-2019
- Global smart TV shipments 2016, by regionGlobal smart TV shipments 2016, by region
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017
- China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of December 19, 2016China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of December 19, 2016
- Home video market revenue in Sweden 2011-2020Home video market revenue in Sweden 2011-2020
- Most used types of websites in Norway 2016Most used types of websites in Norway 2016
- Most used types of websites in Sweden 2016Most used types of websites in Sweden 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl