Apple Beats Competitors In Smartphone Brand Loyalty
iPhone users are more loyal to Apple than users of any other smartphone brand are. According to data from Morgan Stanley's AlphaWise tracker, which compiles sell-through data using web search analysis, 90% of iPhone users stick with the brand when purchasing another phone. Samsung, Apple's largest competitor, managed to improve its brand retention rate significantly over the past years, but still trails Apple by 13 percentage points.
- Brand loyalty among U.S. buyers for RTE popcorn in 2015, by brandBrand loyalty among U.S. buyers for RTE popcorn in 2015, by brand
- UK: digital vouchers' influence on brand loyalty & recommendations as of March 2015UK: digital vouchers' influence on brand loyalty & recommendations as of March 2015
- Brand loyalty among U.S. consumers in 2014, by category and genderBrand loyalty among U.S. consumers in 2014, by category and gender
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies September 19 to September 26, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies September 19 to September 26, 2016
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Global smartphone shipments forecast 2010-2020Global smartphone shipments forecast 2010-2020
- China: mobile phone subscribers by month July 2016China: mobile phone subscribers by month July 2016
- Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2016Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl