Apple Beats Competitors In Smartphone Brand Loyalty
iPhone users are more loyal to Apple than users of any other smartphone brand are. According to data from Morgan Stanley's AlphaWise tracker, which compiles sell-through data using web search analysis, 90% of iPhone users stick with the brand when purchasing another phone. Samsung, Apple's largest competitor, managed to improve its brand retention rate significantly over the past years, but still trails Apple by 13 percentage points.
- iPhone smartphone ownership in Sweden 2016, by age groupiPhone smartphone ownership in Sweden 2016, by age group
- Brand loyalty among U.S. consumers in 2014, by category and genderBrand loyalty among U.S. consumers in 2014, by category and gender
- UK: digital vouchers' influence on brand loyalty & recommendations as of March 2015UK: digital vouchers' influence on brand loyalty & recommendations as of March 2015
- Smartphone sales value in the United States 2005-2017Smartphone sales value in the United States 2005-2017
- U.S. consumer electronics industry retail revenue 2012-2017U.S. consumer electronics industry retail revenue 2012-2017
- China: mobile phone subscriptions by month November 2016China: mobile phone subscriptions by month November 2016
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Global smartphone shipments forecast 2010-2020Global smartphone shipments forecast 2010-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl