The Highest-Paid DJs Worldwide
According to Forbes, electronic dance music has never been more popular and the world's leading DJ's are earning tens of millions of dollars. The industry is incredibly lucrative and the top ten-highest earners have made an incredible $268 million this year. Calvin Harris has become hugely successful, working with artists like Rihanna and Kesha - he leads the pack with earnings of $66 million. David Guetta comes in second with $30 million while Avicii rounds off the top three with $28 million.
- Wholesale sales of electronic music products in the U.S. 2005-2015Wholesale sales of electronic music products in the U.S. 2005-2015
- Retail sales of electronic music products in the U.S. 2005-2015Retail sales of electronic music products in the U.S. 2005-2015
- Wholesale sales of DJ equipment in the U.S. 2011-2015Wholesale sales of DJ equipment in the U.S. 2011-2015
- Compound annual growth rate of global music revenue 2015-2020, by categoryCompound annual growth rate of global music revenue 2015-2020, by category
- Best-selling digital music singles worldwide 2015Best-selling digital music singles worldwide 2015
- Music products retail sales by product category in the U.S. 2015Music products retail sales by product category in the U.S. 2015
- Retail sales of music products in the U.S. 2005-2015Retail sales of music products in the U.S. 2005-2015
- North American music and sound companies with the largest revenue in 2015North American music and sound companies with the largest revenue in 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl