The Wealthiest Private Universities In The United States
American universities are becoming increasingly wealthy. According to a report from Moody's Investors Service, the top 10 private schools in the United States hold one third of total wealth (out of 500 universities analyzed). The gap between those 10 schools and the rest of the pack is widening fast, with leading schools attracting streams of donations and investments. The top three names on the list come as little surprise. Harvard is in first place with nearly $43 billion, followed by Stanford and Yale with $31.6 and $25.4 billion respectively.
- Countries with the highest avg. wealth per adult 2016Countries with the highest avg. wealth per adult 2016
- Worldwide wealth distribution by net worth of individuals 2016Worldwide wealth distribution by net worth of individuals 2016
- High net worth individuals: wealth value in the UK and Europe 2009-2015High net worth individuals: wealth value in the UK and Europe 2009-2015
- Total enrollment of leading U.S. medical schools in research 2017Total enrollment of leading U.S. medical schools in research 2017
- United States - annual real GDP 1990-2015United States - annual real GDP 1990-2015
- Ultra high net worth individuals - distribution by region 2016Ultra high net worth individuals - distribution by region 2016
- Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United Kingdom 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United Kingdom 2020
- Gross domestic product (GDP) per capita in Russia 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) per capita in Russia 2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl