Which countries could be in range of a North Korean H-bomb?
North Korea said it had successfully tested a hydrogen bomb on Wednesday. Even though experts believe the country has not developed a nuclear warhead small enough to fit on a missile, the announcement still caused alarm around the globe. North Korea's Taepodong-2 missile has an estimated range of 6,000 kilometres placing Alaska at risk, along with India and parts of Russia. Read more on the Independent.
- Attitudes to Britain’s nuclear weapons 2013 Great Britain surveyAttitudes to Britain’s nuclear weapons 2013 Great Britain survey
- Global opinion on Iran and the acquisition of nuclear weapons, 2012Global opinion on Iran and the acquisition of nuclear weapons, 2012
- Urbanization in North Korea 2015Urbanization in North Korea 2015
- Countries with the highest military spending in 2015Countries with the highest military spending in 2015
- Major countries in worldwide graphite production 2010-2015Major countries in worldwide graphite production 2010-2015
- Countries with the largest number of people in modern slavery 2016Countries with the largest number of people in modern slavery 2016
- Distribution of nickel consumption worldwide by country 2014Distribution of nickel consumption worldwide by country 2014
- Most costly natural disasters to insurance industry worldwide 2015Most costly natural disasters to insurance industry worldwide 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens