The Most Desired Mother's Day Gifts This Year
When considering what to buy as a gift this Mother's Day, it's probably best to avoid kitchen equipment. According to a new Statista Survey, the gift that would most excite moms in the U.S. is a special outing such as a nice dinner or brunch. Close behind on the wish lists are gift cards and of course, the classic bunch of flowers.
At the bottom of the list, hopefully unsurprisingly, are houseware or gardening tools. Of course, the greatest gift is something which you can't buy; most moms are probably most excited about simply spending time with their children this Sunday.
- Change in sales in the U.S. physical retail sector around Mother's Day 2013Change in sales in the U.S. physical retail sector around Mother's Day 2013
- Mother's Day: what mothers would like to have United Kingdom 2014Mother's Day: what mothers would like to have United Kingdom 2014
- Mother's Day: cities that spend the most in the United Kingdom 2014Mother's Day: cities that spend the most in the United Kingdom 2014
- U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2016-2017U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2016-2017
- Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2017Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2017
- U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2016/17U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2016/17
- Number of stores of the Home Depot and Lowe's worldwide 2011-2016Number of stores of the Home Depot and Lowe's worldwide 2011-2016
- Consumer Sentiment Index in the U.S. April 2016-2017Consumer Sentiment Index in the U.S. April 2016-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl