Statista always strives to expand the content available on the platform with trending topics and high quality data. This includes relevant consumer and expert insights into a wide range of topics. Therefore a Statista team of experienced market and social researchers conducts quantitative online and telephone surveys among consumers and industry experts with a focus on the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our researchers adhere to the standards set by associations such as ESOMAR, BVM, ADM and DGOF – especially in regards to scientific standards of data analysis, data protection and processing of individual-related data. All research projects are subject to a strict quality assurance process. Collected data are representative, guaranteed by quotas and random sampling. The results of these exclusive surveys are then published as statistics and infographics, as well as in dossiers and reports on statista.com.
Statista’s own content includes a wide variety of consumer surveys on trending topics, like Spring Break or Valentine’s Day, but also aims at covering relevant markets and business opportunities such as couponing or the furniture market in the U.S. Additionally, Statista conducts surveys among experts from various industries on topics like digitalization or online marketing.
Every month, Statista publishes new survey results on up-to-date topics and trends; the release calendar and archive can be found here.
Statista Surveys published on statista.com include:
- Furniture and Living US 2016
- Sports Brands US 2016
- Fintech US 2016
- SME Owner Recruiting US 2016
- SME Digitalization US 2016
- Energy Drinks US 2016
- Sport and Fitness US 2016
- Thanksgiving & Holiday Survey US 2016
- Thanksgiving & Holiday Survey US 2016 - Black Friday
- Thanksgiving & Holiday Survey US 2016 - Thanksgiving
- Restaurant Habits Survey US 2016
- SME Marketing US 2016
- Games US 2017
- Tax Refund Survey US 2017
- Valentine's Day US 2017
- Spring Break US 2017
- American Dream & Trump Survey US 2017
- Preferred energy drink brands among U.S. consumers 2016, by gender+Preferred energy drink brands among U.S. consumers 2016, by gender
Preferred energy drink brands among consumers in the United States in 2016, by gender
- Consumer expectations for future of fintech in the U.S. 2016 by age +Consumer expectations for future of fintech in the U.S. 2016 by age
Consumer expectations for fintech in the future in the United States in 2016
- Americans' expectations on their tax refund in 2017+Americans' expectations on their tax refund in 2017
Americans' expectations on their income tax refund in 2017
- U.S. adults who tried homeopathy 2017U.S. adults who tried homeopathy 2017
Percentage of U.S. adults who ever tried homeopathy as of 2017
- Cuisines U.S. consumers prefer when dining out 2016, by restaurant type+Cuisines U.S. consumers prefer when dining out 2016, by restaurant type
Which cuisine and restaurant type do you prefer when dining out?
- Share of Americans who believe in true love in 2017Share of Americans who believe in true love in 2017
Do you believe in true love?
- Americans on the concept of the American Dream in 2017Americans on the concept of the American Dream in 2017
Which of the following concepts is essential for the American Dream?
- Type of mattress used by U.S. adults 2017, by age+Type of mattress used by U.S. adults 2017, by age
On what type of mattress do you sleep at home?
- Best ways to avoid burnout according to U.S. adults as of 2017, by educationBest ways to avoid burnout according to U.S. adults as of 2017, by education
- U.S. adults impression of the U.S. pharma industryU.S. adults impression of the U.S. pharma industry
- Top known pharma companies by Americans 2017Top known pharma companies by Americans 2017
- Number of stores U.S. consumers plan to visit on Black Friday 2016, by genderNumber of stores U.S. consumers plan to visit on Black Friday 2016, by gender
- U.S. consumer spending on digital media at Google in the past 12 months 2017, by typeU.S. consumer spending on digital media at Google in the past 12 months 2017, by type