This chart gives an overview of Britain's exports.
This chart gives an overview of St. Patricks Day in the United States.
This chart provides an overview of Valentine’s Day in the United States.
No country in the world puts more people in jail than the United States. Currently, more than 2.2 million people in the U.S. sit behind bars. Astonishingly, that means the United States has more prisoners than high school teachers, engineers, physicians or lawyers.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl