Brazil: cachaça consumption 2019, by location

Consumption of cachaça in Brazil as of 2019, by location

by Marina Pasquali, last edited May 24, 2019
Brazil: cachaça consumption 2019, by location This statistic depicts the favorite locations to drink cachaça among Brazilians as of 2019. According to the source, 70 percent of cachaça consumption occurred in bars and restaurants, whereas the remaining 30 percent happened in other points of sale.
Show more

Consumption of cachaça in Brazil as of 2019, by location

Loading statistic...
Share of consumption
Bars and restaurants70%
Other points of sale30%
Share of consumption
Bars and restaurants70%
Other points of sale30%
Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
by Marina Pasquali, last edited May 24, 2019
This statistic depicts the favorite locations to drink cachaça among Brazilians as of 2019. According to the source, 70 percent of cachaça consumption occurred in bars and restaurants, whereas the remaining 30 percent happened in other points of sale.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Spirits consumption in the Great Britain (UK) (Kantar Media TGI)"
  • Spirits and Liqueurs
The most important statistics
  • Whisky
  • Brandy, Cognac, Armagnac & Calvados
  • Gin and Vodka
  • Rum
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.