- ID: 041607
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- You’ll facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal teams and external clients.
- You’ll proactively develop sales opportunities within a variety of business product categories
- You'll act as a thought leader to help key accounts make strategic business decisions
- You'll consistently go above and beyond to exceed goals
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 3 years minimum sales experience
- You are resilient, willing to learn, and have a hunger to do whatever it takes to succeed
- You embrace challenges and can manage frequent telephone calls/emails
- You have proven sales skills with the ability to close business
- You're excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding business
- You’re exceptional in verbal and written communication
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It's composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international and multilingual. More than 300 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista's profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Recruitment Team United States
New York, NY 10004