Facebook Leads U.S. App Ranking
The popular social network is the clear winner of an U.S. App Ranking. As shown in the chart below, 76.1 % of Android as well as iOs Smartphone users have downloaded the Facebook app to their devices. This concludes with the data found in another study, showing that 31% of Facebook’s users log in several times a day, 21% stated to check their accounts about once a day.
Google also ranks in top positions, with five of their products on places two to six. Although this ranking is due to Google Android’s overall share in the smartphone market.
- Apple iOS global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarterApple iOS global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarter
- Apple iOS mobile device activations in Christmas week 2015, by device sizeApple iOS mobile device activations in Christmas week 2015, by device size
- Apple iOs sales share in Spain in the first half year of 2015, by monthApple iOs sales share in Spain in the first half year of 2015, by month
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- China: production of cell phones by month August 2016China: production of cell phones by month August 2016
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl