The Digital Life of American Teens
They text, they tweet, they share whatever they do online. No generation before them has grown up as connected as today's teenagers. Here's a breakdown of what American teens do in the digital world.
- Daily media usage in Sweden 2015, by mediumDaily media usage in Sweden 2015, by medium
- Frequency of social media usage in Germany in 2015, by social media siteFrequency of social media usage in Germany in 2015, by social media site
- Average daily social media usage in Asia Pacific 2015Average daily social media usage in Asia Pacific 2015
- U.S. youth unemployment rate: May 2016, seasonally adjustedU.S. youth unemployment rate: May 2016, seasonally adjusted
- Facebook: number of daily active users worldwide 2011-2016Facebook: number of daily active users worldwide 2011-2016
- Daily use of social media in the United Kingdom (UK) 2007-2015Daily use of social media in the United Kingdom (UK) 2007-2015
- Top U.S. states based on teenage pregnancy rate 2011Top U.S. states based on teenage pregnancy rate 2011
- Global social network penetration 2014-2019Global social network penetration 2014-2019
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens