Brands Shouldn't Overuse Hashtags
For a long time, it has been the conventional wisdom that hashtags tend to improve the reach and interaction rate of social media posts. However, a recent report by Socialbakers suggests that brands shouldn't overdo it. Like with so many other things in live, it's the dosage that makes the poison. According to Socialbakers, the average number of interactions generated by brands' Facebook posts drops when more than two hashtags are included.
- Display advertising interaction rate in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2014Display advertising interaction rate in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2014
- Twitter: average brand profile interaction rate 2016Twitter: average brand profile interaction rate 2016
- Most common interactions of teenagers on Facebook in the United Kingdom (UK) 2016Most common interactions of teenagers on Facebook in the United Kingdom (UK) 2016
- Digital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by companyDigital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by company
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2017Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2017
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl