Reasons for Shopping on a Computer vs. Mobile Device
Online shoppers still prefer to purchase items on their old PCs instead of their mobile devices. 43 percent of them said that they cannot get a clear or large enough image of the product on their mobile devices with 34 percent stating that the accompanying information cannot be viewed easily. A further 30 percent of shoppers voiced their concerns about giving out their credit card details over a mobile connection.
- Online shopping frequency via mobile devices in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015Online shopping frequency via mobile devices in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015
- China: online shopping market gross merchandise volume 2008-2018China: online shopping market gross merchandise volume 2008-2018
- Shopping on mobile devices: distribution by age in Spain 2013Shopping on mobile devices: distribution by age in Spain 2013
- Telecom services: global spending forecast 2008-2021Telecom services: global spending forecast 2008-2021
- China: production of cell phones by month February 2017China: production of cell phones by month February 2017
- Total and e-commerce U.S. retail trade sales 2000-2015Total and e-commerce U.S. retail trade sales 2000-2015
- U.S. online shops and mail-order house sales 2003-2015U.S. online shops and mail-order house sales 2003-2015
- Share of e-commerce in retail revenue in Germany 2009-2016Share of e-commerce in retail revenue in Germany 2009-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl