Mobile Is Taking Over Digital Media Usage
A new report by comScore shows how far along we are in the ongoing shift towards mobile media usage. In many categories, digital content is consumed almost exclusively on mobile devices now. According to comScore, the majority of mobile media usage is happening in apps, which for the first time accounted for more than 50% of time spent with digital media.
- Mobile app usage level in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015, by typeMobile app usage level in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015, by type
- Connected mobile media use penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2013 Connected mobile media use penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2013
- Canada mobile banking app usage 2015Canada mobile banking app usage 2015
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Number of mobile internet users in Germany 2012-2013Number of mobile internet users in Germany 2012-2013
- Italy: opinions on purchasing Pokémon GO Plus 2016Italy: opinions on purchasing Pokémon GO Plus 2016
- Leading Android app reach in the United States 2016Leading Android app reach in the United States 2016
- Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps 2016Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens