The EU Countries Granting The Most Citizenship
Which European countries grant the most citizenship every year? Spain and the UK granted more citizenship than almost all other EU countries combined in 2013, the latest year where data is available. However, in relative terms, Ireland granted the most citizenship of any EU country in 2013, according to Eurostat. Ireland acquired 5.3 citizens per 1,000 residents in 2013 while Sweden came a very close second with 5.2 new citizens for every 1,000 residents.
- Total population of the European Union (EU) 2016Total population of the European Union (EU) 2016
- Youth unemployment rate in the European Union and the euro area 2016Youth unemployment rate in the European Union and the euro area 2016
- Northern Ireland (UK) exports to European Union (EU) markets 2013/2014, by countryNorthern Ireland (UK) exports to European Union (EU) markets 2013/2014, by country
- Economic contribution of travel and tourism to GDP worldwide 2006-2016Economic contribution of travel and tourism to GDP worldwide 2006-2016
- Change of diesel price in selected countries 2016-2017Change of diesel price in selected countries 2016-2017
- China: clothing production by month February 2017China: clothing production by month February 2017
- Unemployment rate in EU countries January 2017Unemployment rate in EU countries January 2017
- Value of imports into China by month February 2017Value of imports into China by month February 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl