The World's Most Optimistic Countries
These days, people in China are the world's most optimistic by far. In fact, someone in China is more than twice as likely as someone from another country (out of 17 surveyed) to say that the world is improving. The research, conducted by YouGov, found that Indonesia was the next most optimistic country with 23 percent of respondents saying the world is getting better. People in the United States and Britain were far more pessimistic with only 6 and 4 percent respectively feeling that the world is improving.
- Rare earth production - China and worldwide 2013-2018Rare earth production - China and worldwide 2013-2018
- Leading real estate companies in China 2015, by sales revenueLeading real estate companies in China 2015, by sales revenue
- China's total imports and exports 2010-2015China's total imports and exports 2010-2015
- Number of international tourist arrivals worldwide 2005-2015, by regionNumber of international tourist arrivals worldwide 2005-2015, by region
- Leading casino companies worldwide in 2015, by revenueLeading casino companies worldwide in 2015, by revenue
- Yield on ten-year government bonds of selected countries 2016Yield on ten-year government bonds of selected countries 2016
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area June 2016China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area June 2016
- Passenger car sales in China 2008-2016*, by modelPassenger car sales in China 2008-2016*, by model
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens