The World's Most Optimistic Countries
These days, people in China are the world's most optimistic by far. In fact, someone in China is more than twice as likely as someone from another country (out of 17 surveyed) to say that the world is improving. The research, conducted by YouGov, found that Indonesia was the next most optimistic country with 23 percent of respondents saying the world is getting better. People in the United States and Britain were far more pessimistic with only 6 and 4 percent respectively feeling that the world is improving.
- Rare earth production - China and worldwide 2013-2018Rare earth production - China and worldwide 2013-2018
- Leading real estate companies in China 2015, by sales revenueLeading real estate companies in China 2015, by sales revenue
- China's total imports and exports 2010-2015China's total imports and exports 2010-2015
- United States - monthly inflation rate in December 2016United States - monthly inflation rate in December 2016
- Number of executions in the United States 2014-2017Number of executions in the United States 2014-2017
- Forecast spending global telecom services 2014-2020Forecast spending global telecom services 2014-2020
- China: weekly box office revenue - January 30 to February 5, 2017China: weekly box office revenue - January 30 to February 5, 2017
- Value of gold reserves 2016, by countryValue of gold reserves 2016, by country
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl