The World's Most Optimistic Countries
These days, people in China are the world's most optimistic by far. In fact, someone in China is more than twice as likely as someone from another country (out of 17 surveyed) to say that the world is improving. The research, conducted by YouGov, found that Indonesia was the next most optimistic country with 23 percent of respondents saying the world is getting better. People in the United States and Britain were far more pessimistic with only 6 and 4 percent respectively feeling that the world is improving.
- Rare earth production - China and worldwide 2013-2018Rare earth production - China and worldwide 2013-2018
- Leading real estate companies in China 2015, by sales revenueLeading real estate companies in China 2015, by sales revenue
- China's total imports and exports 2010-2015China's total imports and exports 2010-2015
- Container shipping companies worldwide - number of ships 2017Container shipping companies worldwide - number of ships 2017
- Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) in China by month December 2016Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) in China by month December 2016
- Leading telecommunication operators worldwide based on revenue 2015Leading telecommunication operators worldwide based on revenue 2015
- Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China November 2016Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China November 2016
- China: mobile phone subscriptions by month November 2016China: mobile phone subscriptions by month November 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl