New Statista Report
Europe's Top Ten Coffee-Drinking Nations
The average Finn drinks 1,310 cups of coffee per year – more than three and a half per day. This according to results from the recent Statista Consumer Market Outlook. Comparing European countries, the report reveals where in the continent the love affair with coffee is the strongest. While Finland is way ahead for consumption, their Swedish neighbours are also very fond of a cup of hot brown with an average yearly consumption of 1,070 cups.
The Statista Consumer Market Outlook provides in-depth market insights, key performance indicators and forecasts for the most important consumer markets. The current service covers 10 product categories and 70 subcategories.
- Global coffee consumption 2012/13-2015/16 Global coffee consumption 2012/13-2015/16
- Growth rate of coffee consumption China 2011-2015Growth rate of coffee consumption China 2011-2015
- U.S. consumers' reasons for limiting coffee consumption 2016U.S. consumers' reasons for limiting coffee consumption 2016
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017
- Leading general merchandise categories in the U.S. 2016, based on salesLeading general merchandise categories in the U.S. 2016, based on sales
- World coffee per capita consumption: major consumer countries 2015World coffee per capita consumption: major consumer countries 2015
- Brand value growth compared to the previous year worldwide 2010-2016, by sectorBrand value growth compared to the previous year worldwide 2010-2016, by sector
- Leading coffeehouse chains worldwide 2015, by revenueLeading coffeehouse chains worldwide 2015, by revenue
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl