Tech & Internet
Most U.S. Tech Giants Still Growing
The U.S. tech & internet giants Amazon, Facebook, Google and more than 150 other companies have manifested strong opposition to President Donald Trump's migration policy, which he refreshed by signing a new presidential order. Before a federal court in Virginia the tech heavyweights filed a brief on Wednesday asking the judiciary to toss Trump’s latest attempt to block migration. They also fear that Trump could choke off the U.S. high-skilled visa program, which they depend on for recruiting talent from abroad. Here's an overview of how this sector has been faring over the course of the last ten years.
- Market capitalization of U.S. tech and internet companies 2016Market capitalization of U.S. tech and internet companies 2016
- Google and Facebook's share of digital display ad spending in the UK 2012-2016Google and Facebook's share of digital display ad spending in the UK 2012-2016
- Apple, Google, and Microsoft: revenue comparison 2008-2016Apple, Google, and Microsoft: revenue comparison 2008-2016
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017
- Unemployment rate in EU countries February 2017Unemployment rate in EU countries February 2017
- Ad-selling companies worldwide: digital advertising market share 2016-2019Ad-selling companies worldwide: digital advertising market share 2016-2019
- Digital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by companyDigital display ad revenue in the U.S. 2016-2019, by company
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl