The Top 10 Grossing iOS Games
The iOS game Candy Crush Saga yields 632,867 U.S. dollars in revenue - each day! According to data published by Think Gaming, the video game is number one when it comes to the top grossing video games available for iOS in the United States. It is followed by Clash of Clans (527,389 U.S. dollars) and Modern War (474,650 U.S. dollars).
Altogether, the top 10 grossing iOS games account for 3.4 million U.S. dollars in revenue each day.
- Mobile games revenue worldwide 2013-2017Mobile games revenue worldwide 2013-2017
- Mobile games properties ranked by unique mobile visitors in the UK in August 2013Mobile games properties ranked by unique mobile visitors in the UK in August 2013
- App Store and Google Play mobile games revenue worldwide Q4 2015-2016App Store and Google Play mobile games revenue worldwide Q4 2015-2016
- Video games industry market value in the United Kingdom (UK) 2011-2016, by sector Video games industry market value in the United Kingdom (UK) 2011-2016, by sector
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016
- Leading gaming markets worldwide 2016, by revenueLeading gaming markets worldwide 2016, by revenue
- Market volume of the online gaming market in China 2011-2018Market volume of the online gaming market in China 2011-2018
- Number of jobs at game companies in the Netherlands, by type of companyNumber of jobs at game companies in the Netherlands, by type of company
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl