Android Blasts Ahead of iOS in the Tablet Market
This chart shows operating system market share in the global tablet market.
- Apple iPad sales worldwide 2010-2016, by quarter Apple iPad sales worldwide 2010-2016, by quarter
- Android tablet market share in the United States in February 2012Android tablet market share in the United States in February 2012
- Production volume of the Apple iPad by model 2013-2015Production volume of the Apple iPad by model 2013-2015
- Forecast number of tablet users worldwide 2013-2020Forecast number of tablet users worldwide 2013-2020
- Android: global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarterAndroid: global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarter
- U.S. shopping holidays: best deals for iPads/tablets 2016U.S. shopping holidays: best deals for iPads/tablets 2016
- Global market share held by Apple's iPad of global tablet shipments 2012-2016Global market share held by Apple's iPad of global tablet shipments 2012-2016
- Worldwide tablet shipments 2010-2016, by quarterWorldwide tablet shipments 2010-2016, by quarter
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl