Twitter's Impressive International User Growth
When Twitter revealed its official user numbers in last week's S1 filing with the SEC, there weren't too many surprises. One of the little surprises was the fact that Twitter's international user base is growing much quicker than its domestic user base.
- Twitter users in Sweden 2016, by age groupTwitter users in Sweden 2016, by age group
- TV content consumption among Twitter users worldwide 2014, by platformTV content consumption among Twitter users worldwide 2014, by platform
- Video reach among U.S. Twitter users 2014, by platformVideo reach among U.S. Twitter users 2014, by platform
- Media usage in an online minute 2016Media usage in an online minute 2016
- Online social network activities in the Netherlands 2012-2015Online social network activities in the Netherlands 2012-2015
- Number of monthly active Instagram users 2013-2016Number of monthly active Instagram users 2013-2016
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide 2016Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide 2016
- Twitter: number of monthly active users 2010-2016Twitter: number of monthly active users 2010-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl