Twitter's Impressive International User Growth
When Twitter revealed its official user numbers in last week's S1 filing with the SEC, there weren't too many surprises. One of the little surprises was the fact that Twitter's international user base is growing much quicker than its domestic user base.
- Video reach among U.S. Twitter users 2014, by platformVideo reach among U.S. Twitter users 2014, by platform
- TV content consumption among Twitter users worldwide 2014, by platformTV content consumption among Twitter users worldwide 2014, by platform
- Twitter users in Norway 2016, by age groupTwitter users in Norway 2016, by age group
- Online social network activities in the Netherlands 2012-2015Online social network activities in the Netherlands 2012-2015
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015
- Number of paying Spotify subscribers worldwide 2010-2016Number of paying Spotify subscribers worldwide 2010-2016
- Twitter: number of monthly active users 2010-2016Twitter: number of monthly active users 2010-2016
- Number of monthly active Instagram users 2013-2016Number of monthly active Instagram users 2013-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens