Red Bull is the No. 1 Brand on YouTube
Red Bull is the most followed consumer brand on YouTube. The Austrian energy drink giant successfully draws people to its YouTube channel with a mix of action sports videos and live coverage of branded events (think Red Bull Stratos).
- Most popular YouTube channels in Canada 2016, by video viewsMost popular YouTube channels in Canada 2016, by video views
- U.S. users who regularly watch favourite YouTube channels as of May 2013U.S. users who regularly watch favourite YouTube channels as of May 2013
- YouTube channels from familiar brands: viewing frequency in the UK 2015YouTube channels from familiar brands: viewing frequency in the UK 2015
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2016Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2016
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016
- Media usage in an online minute 2016Media usage in an online minute 2016
- Top social media sites in the Nordics 2016Top social media sites in the Nordics 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl