Red Bull is the No. 1 Brand on YouTube
Red Bull is the most followed consumer brand on YouTube. The Austrian energy drink giant successfully draws people to its YouTube channel with a mix of action sports videos and live coverage of branded events (think Red Bull Stratos).
- Leading YouTube channels based on subscribers in the Netherlands 2015-2016Leading YouTube channels based on subscribers in the Netherlands 2015-2016
- Leading YouTube channels in Denmark 2017, by number of subscribersLeading YouTube channels in Denmark 2017, by number of subscribers
- Leading YouTube channels in Sweden 2017, by number of subscribersLeading YouTube channels in Sweden 2017, by number of subscribers
- Top 15 most frequently visited websites in Sweden 2017Top 15 most frequently visited websites in Sweden 2017
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017
- Value of the leading retail brands worldwide 2017Value of the leading retail brands worldwide 2017
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl