Red Bull is the No. 1 Brand on YouTube
Red Bull is the most followed consumer brand on YouTube. The Austrian energy drink giant successfully draws people to its YouTube channel with a mix of action sports videos and live coverage of branded events (think Red Bull Stratos).
- Leading YouTube channels in Denmark 2016, by number of subscribersLeading YouTube channels in Denmark 2016, by number of subscribers
- Leading YouTube channels in Sweden 2016, by number of subscribersLeading YouTube channels in Sweden 2016, by number of subscribers
- U.S. users who regularly watch favourite YouTube channels as of May 2013U.S. users who regularly watch favourite YouTube channels as of May 2013
- Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2016Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2016
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016
- Value of the leading retail brands worldwide 2016Value of the leading retail brands worldwide 2016
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2016Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl