America's Favorite Brands
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos once said: “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” As the infographic below shows, the founder of 'earth's biggest bookstore' certainly seems to have kept this wisdom in mind, building his company into the 'most loved' brand in the United States.
A recent survey by Morning Consult revealed that Amazon currently enjoys a nationwide-best net favorability of 76 percent. Close behind the Seattle-based retail giant is Google, with a 75 percent score. The top ten is dominated by American companies, with one exception; Japanese tech firm Sony makes it into joint eigtth position with Home Depot and Lowe's with 70 percent.
- Car brand perception survey - United States 2013Car brand perception survey - United States 2013
- Ranking of brands in Sweden 2016, ranked by Buzz scoreRanking of brands in Sweden 2016, ranked by Buzz score
- Ranking of brands in Denmark 2016, by Buzz scoreRanking of brands in Denmark 2016, by Buzz score
- YTD market share of selected car manufacturers in Europe 2017YTD market share of selected car manufacturers in Europe 2017
- China: mobile phone subscriptions by month March 2016China: mobile phone subscriptions by month March 2016
- Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2017Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2017
- U.S. brand and generic prescription drug revenue 2005-2016U.S. brand and generic prescription drug revenue 2005-2016
- Branded vs. generic U.S. drug prescriptions dispensed 2005-2016Branded vs. generic U.S. drug prescriptions dispensed 2005-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl