Start-up Founder Salaries Differ Significantly with Age
When it comes to the worldwide start-up scene, older founders tend to pay themselves more. The highest average annual pay rate of new business founders can be found in the 41-50 and 50+ age-groups - $60,456 and $52,339 respectively. Interestingly, older founders are paying themselves as much as 71 percent more than younger ones.
- UK politics: MPs basic salary UK 2010-2016UK politics: MPs basic salary UK 2010-2016
- Netherlands: average annual salary and bonuses 2014Netherlands: average annual salary and bonuses 2014
- Wage and salary of U.S. employees 2014, by industryWage and salary of U.S. employees 2014, by industry
- U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2015/16U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2015/16
- The adidas Group's net sales worldwide 2000-2015The adidas Group's net sales worldwide 2000-2015
- Median household income in the United States 1990-2014Median household income in the United States 1990-2014
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024
- U.S. personal income 1990-2014U.S. personal income 1990-2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens