Easter In The United States By The Numbers
80 percent of American adults are going to celebrate Easter this year and overall spending in the United States is set to reach $16.4 billion! The average person will spend $140.62 during the holidays on a whole range of items, many of them of the chocolate variety. When it comes to delicious chocolate bunnies, 89 percent of Americans agree the correct way to eat one is ears first. It isn't all about chocolate though - 16 billion jelly beans are produced for Easter.
- Easter confectionery: sales revenue of chocolate eggs in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015Easter confectionery: sales revenue of chocolate eggs in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015
- Easter - U.S. seasonal chocolate sales by channel 2013Easter - U.S. seasonal chocolate sales by channel 2013
- Easter chocolate retail sales in the U.S. 2016, by categoryEaster chocolate retail sales in the U.S. 2016, by category
- Sales of the leading ice cream brands of the U.S. 2016Sales of the leading ice cream brands of the U.S. 2016
- Dollar sales of the leading U.S. brownie mix companies 2015Dollar sales of the leading U.S. brownie mix companies 2015
- Percentage of U.S. chocolate consumption by type, 2012Percentage of U.S. chocolate consumption by type, 2012
- Per capita consumption of chewing gum in selected countries worldwide 2009-2012Per capita consumption of chewing gum in selected countries worldwide 2009-2012
- Global chocolate consumption share 2020, by countryGlobal chocolate consumption share 2020, by country
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl