America's Most Trusted News Channels
According to a poll conducted by Quinnipiac University, Fox News is the most trusted network and cable news channel in the United States. 29 percent of American respondents said they trust Fox News the most, compared to just 22 percent for CNN. The results of the survey should come as little surprise, given Fox News' immense popularity and massive ratings. For many Americans, it's their primary mainstream news source. In 2014, it was ranked second behind ESPN in total viewers among all ad-supprted basic cable networks in addition to having the top five programs in cable news.
- Credibility of Fox News in the U.S. 2016Credibility of Fox News in the U.S. 2016
- Frequency of watching Fox News in the U.S. 2000-2012Frequency of watching Fox News in the U.S. 2000-2012
- Fox News primetime viewership in the U.S. 2014-2016Fox News primetime viewership in the U.S. 2014-2016
- Obama farewell speech - number of viewers in the U.S. 2017, by channelObama farewell speech - number of viewers in the U.S. 2017, by channel
- Most watched TV networks in the U.S. 2016Most watched TV networks in the U.S. 2016
- Time spent with media in the U.S. 2011-2018Time spent with media in the U.S. 2011-2018
- New York Presidential Primaries: latest Republican polls, April 2016New York Presidential Primaries: latest Republican polls, April 2016
- New York Presidential Primaries: latest Democratic polls, April 2016New York Presidential Primaries: latest Democratic polls, April 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl