What Americans Shop For With Coupons Online
American women like to use coupons most when they shop for fashion. Second most sought after couponing products for women are cosmetics and personal care products. According to one of our surveys of U.S. consumers, men and women both like coupons for eating out or ordering food, while men definitely care more about consumer electronics. For more expertise visit our Research & Analysis department.
- Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China March 2017Retail sales of household appliances and consumer electronics China March 2017
- Sales of the leading 10 consumer electronics retailers of the U.S. 2015-2016Sales of the leading 10 consumer electronics retailers of the U.S. 2015-2016
- U.S. consumer electronics industry wholesale revenue 2009-2017U.S. consumer electronics industry wholesale revenue 2009-2017
- Digital Market Outlook: e-commerce revenue in France 2015-2021, by segmentDigital Market Outlook: e-commerce revenue in France 2015-2021, by segment
- U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2016-2017U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2016-2017
- Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. April 2017Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. April 2017
- Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2017Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2017
- United States - monthly inflation rate in April 2017United States - monthly inflation rate in April 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl